Saturday 28 April 2012

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the final product?


Looking back on my preliminary task, I feel that I have learnt in the progression different ways in which I can film things, for example, the different shots I can use to make things look more effective and interesting, from watching clips of film openings and generally keeping my eyes open when watching normal television I have picked up a range of different types of camera shots that came in very handy when it came to the main task. I feel that I have learnt about conventions in the film industry more and how institutions make their films successful by making them stand out, however at the same time making it somewhat similar so that it wouldn’t be too out of the box for audiences to watch. I also learnt and understood using different technologies and how they work and make things better which I found very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment