Saturday 28 April 2012

How does your media product represent particular social groups? What kind of media institution my distribute your media product and why?


My media product represents particular social groups such as people that interested in psychological thrillers because it uses the same type of conventions that a typical thriller does and so therefore I feel that people would be interested in watching this type of film.

I think that this product will be distributed on a British Film Channel and cover a wide range of audience ranging from different ages, and be shown after the water shed of nine o’clock. However I don’t think that this product will reach as high as America as the content and conventions are similar to that of other psychological thrillers and nothing new has been shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment